Monday, September 15, 2008

Classic NFC East Matchup

What a great Monday night game. Announcers still suck, but the play on the field was fantastic.

I'm breaking from my tradition of late week picks for the upcoming games, I've gotta do something here to shake off the rust. It's been a very rough 2 weeks in the early season.

I was 8/15 last week and that brings my total to 14/27, brutal ratio.

My picks for the coming week:

Atlanta over Kansas City
Buffalo over Oakland
Tampa over Chicago
Minnesota over Carolina
New England over Miami
Giants over Cincy
Titans over Texans
Cardinals over the Crackheads
Broncos over Saints
49er's over Detroit
Seahawks over Rams
Browns over Ravens
Indy over Jacksonville
Steelers over Philly

upset pick
Green Bay over Dallas

San Diego over Jets

high scoring game of the week- Denver/New Orleans
lowest scoring game of the week- Tampa/Chicago