Sunday, November 22, 2009

11-3 at 7pm Sunday

My straight up pics are currently 11-3 this week. We still have Philly and Chicago tonight and Tennessee vs. Houston Monday night. Thanksgiving screws everything up this coming week. I won't be around so I'll make my picks for Turkey day right now on Sunday night.

Green Bay vs. Detroit. Detroit screwed me good on one of my parlay cards, the Lions and Browns scored 75 points combined? Are you freaking kidding me? Green Bay takes care of Detroit easily.

Oakland vs. Dallas. I had Oakland +11 and the Washington Crackheads +12 this weekend. Don't expect Oakland to win coming into Dallas this week.

New York Football Giants vs. Denver. Denver has now lost the 4th game in a row, I predicted this collapse on week 5 of the NFL season. The Giants win.


I'll address the rest of the games played on Sunday later next week.