Monday, March 9, 2009

Cut from the team.............. new meaning?


News broke today that Geno Hayes, 21, Florida State linebacker drafted last season has been cut. Hayes is speculated to be heir apparent to replace Derrick Brooks in the new Bucs defensive scheme under Jim Bates. Huh? Geno, who underwent knee surgery last year has made news this weekend.

The beauty queen, Shevelle Bagley, 19 years old, pictured above, was arrested after trying to cut Geno Hayes two times. First, with a pair of scissors, and then she stabbed him with a kitchen knife in the neck. Geno, you need to be aware of my gauge of HBP. High Bitch Potential. Shevelle is firmly at the top of the list currently.

Geno, I understand that you are only 22. However, you are playing in the NFL next season. Get rid of these deadwood hangers which will only bring you down. And Geno, as a lifelong Seminole fan, Shevelle is 5'3" 200 pounds according to the arrest record. Dude, you are 6'1" 230. Have you not spent anytime in Ybor City? Have you not been to Sheppard's during Spring Break? 5'3" 200#? Was she dating you so she could get a tryout for the Fullback position in the new offense?
I think I'd stop the trips to IHOP or Denny's for the Grand Slam.

5' 3". 200 pounds. That's half the size of my girlfriend. Geno, didn't you learn anything from Jeff Garcia? Do a search on Carmela Garcia. Geno, any assault with a kitchen knife won't end up well. Just as Oprah is telling Rhianna to run away from Chris Brown because of assault, I'm telling you, get the hell out and now. Dump her on Florida Avenue. I've had some pretty whacked out women in my life, but none took a knife to my neck. You've got a really promising future ahead of you, just let the tank go.