Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain........



The man behind the curtain would be Henry Paulson who is selling out this Nation in the worst way imaginable, taking care of his Wall Street buds. And on Monday, the House starts meetings about bailing out the little 3 auto makers.
Last evening, TBS had a showing of the Wizard of Oz, which I watched for the 137th time in my life. Gimmie a break, there were no sports on, and as I watched the Wicked Witch of the West and her dispatching the flying monkeys, I couldn't help but think about the symbolic nature of what is going to happen January 21st, 2009. I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too. Look at the two images, Ms Pelosi does not want to help you and absent of the wart on the chin and some green tint, they are interchangeable. A few other members of Congress could fill in and complete the cast.
The Cowardly lion- Barney Frank. Lisping his way after telling America we needed this bailout package and now all of a sudden is outraged. You're not as outraged as I am Barney.
The Tin Man- Chris Dodd. Mr. Countrywide. Mr. Dodd, you are a maggot. No other explanation.
The Scarecrow- Harry Reid. A tepid semblance of a leader, seemingly always waiting to see what Ms. Pelosi will say before issuing a statement.
The Wicked Witch of the West was destroyed by having water thrown on her, "I'm melting............." Lets throw some of the water recycled in the space station on her, the recycled urine. I'll pony up and pee in a bottle first thing in the morning.