Sunday, February 1, 2009

Did you make money on my suggestions?

I said take Arizona and the points- you won
I said take the over on total points-you won
Take the over on the first punt over 41.5 yds-you won
Take the over on Warner passing for more yards than Big Ben-you won
Take the over on total kickoffs at 9.5-you won

And I have to take a moment here with the final successful suggestion, take the over on Larry Fitzgerald of 83.5 yards. I specifically wrote that Larry would get 127 yards receiving and 1 touchdown. Larry ended the game with.........127 yards and 2 scores. And there are you folks out there paying 900 numbers to get the "betting line" from so called experts. You might likely be the same folks buying the ShamWows and the razor blade sharpener at 4am, but I give this information for free because as a public service I'm trying to stimulate the economy. Anyone with a computer Internet connection could have made serious jing this final Sunday of the NFL.

If you missed out on today's game, return in 8 months once the start of the next season starts up and the quest for the Champion of Super Bowl 44 starts once again. Have I mentioned how much I despise basketball and NASCAR? Maybe once or twice.

Congrats to the Steeler fans.